Here's what mine looks like all stitched up:
Count Your Blessings
c2009 Shakespeare's Peddler
Stitched with: GAST where I had it DMC where I didn't
Stitched on 28ct Vintage Linen
If you would like to be the next Travelling Pattern stitcher there are a few rules that need to be adhered to :
1. Comment on this post saying you would like to be part of The Stitcherhood
2. By leaving the above comment you agree (if you are chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. If this means dropping everything in your rotation to concentrate on this project, so be it. If you cant bring yourself to do this don't sign up.
3. You must have an active blog to participate. if you have a blog but never post to it you wont be chosen to be the next stitcher.
4. This is a giveaway type traveling pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn't make you a guaranteed part of The Stitcherhood.
This Travelling Pattern has been a quite a globe trotter and so far been stitched by:-
1. Sharon of its daffycat Oklahoma USA
2. Karen of Karens Handiwork, South Carolina USA
3. Patty of Hanging on by a thread, Florida USA
4. Terrri of chocolates for breakfast, stitching for lunch USA
5. Lynda of a cozy little place for stitching, Oregon USA
6. Nataly of Natalys needle creations, Massachusetts, USA
7. Erin of fairy tales and french knots, NY USA
8. Jo of Serendipititous stitching, Suffolk UK
9. Mouse of tales of a a stitching mouse, South Yorkshire UK
10. Sally of stitchyangels treasures, East Yorkshire UK
11. Lesleyanne of Lesleyannes life of stitches, Northamptonshire, UK
12. Michelle of stitchercraftplace, Staffordshire, UK
13. Kath of kaths stitching heaven, Barnsley, South Yorkshire UK
14. Christine of The Alchymyst's Study, Cornwall, UK
15. Kate of Kate's Flossbox, Tyne & Wear, UK
16. Julie of Julie's Stitcherknitter Journal, Leicester, UK
17 Dani Black Belt Stitching Wizard, Ontario, CAN
You have until Wednesday April 4th (one week) to leave a comment if you're interested
After I finished up the Travelling Pattern, I wanted a quick little Easter stitch. I had received this little freebie from another blogger some time ago and thought it was the perfect little stitch. Sorry its a crappy picture!
Prarie Schooler 2011 Freebie
Stitched with: DMC
Stitched on 28ct Black Jubilee