More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Good Progress This Weekend

Despite sleeping quite a bit this weekend I feel like I got some great stitching progress in! I've now got rows 1-6 done on Northern Lights Sampler and I've got a progress scan. I'm still enjoying this piece I just wish I had more time!

Today was the once a month Dragon Dreams Stitch-a-long I participate in. A group of us have agreed to stitch on a Dragon Dreams design the second Sunday of each month. I've spent today working on a class piece called Illustrative Blackwork Fantasy. I've also got a progress scan of this piece. Its moving along super quick and I may take the time to work on it tomorrow!

I also played with my new mat cutter this weekend! Sure makes mat cutting much easier than using a hand cutter! A must have if you're thinking of framing things yourself!

No comments: