More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I Was Hoping to Have Some Pictures...

to share with you, but I've not been able to post anything to my webspace since Sunday. I've had a call in to technical support since yesterday. Thanks Sympatico!

Anyhow on Sunday I finished my February ornament and I have to say its very pretty. I won't give exact details because its for the Ornament Round Robin I'm in... which I think we're on our last leg now! Yay!!!!

I also wanted to share my Week 5 progress on TW's Wedding Sampler, I did take a pic before I started this week's progress so eventually you'll get to see where I'm at now.

Tonight I'm going to snuggle up at home work on TW's Wedding Sampler and watch the finale of The Amazing Race! I'm a bit under the weather (in fact I was told I looked quite pale when I left work), so I think that's the perfect game plan for tonight!

No comments: