More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Stitching HD!

Yay! I finished my first treat bag for the Needle and Thread exchange! Its not put together yet but I am incredibly happy with how the stitching has turned out! Of course I can't share pictures yet, as the recipient reads this blog!

I got a good start last night on my second treat bag and will continue to work on it today.

tonight Christin and I are going out to see The Trews at a club called Barrymores. I can't wait! I haven't gone to a show at a small venue for quite awhile and they're usually the most fun! I just hope I'm not feeling miserable by this evening. I suddenly came down with a cold yesterday out of nowhere!

5 comments:

Von said...

Congrats on the finish, Dani!
Hope you had a great time at the club, but be sure to take care of that cold!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish; can't wait to see it when you're able to share pics. I hope you feel better!

Bastet said...

Congrats on the finish! Hope you had fun at the club. Colds have odd ways of showing up. Mine has been playing hide and seek with me. Take care and beat the tar tar out of that cold!

Katie said...

Way to go! Have fun at the club and show that cold who's boss ;)

Myrna said...

Happy Dancing for your finish! But, what is a 'treat bag'? Probably a silly question, but, I don't have a clue! :-)

Hope your cold has vanished!