Saturday, April 15, 2006
Well what I feared happened.... yesterday's ornament HD... its in the garbage!
The cut outs that had to be done inside the ornament at top and bottom to thread the ribbon through went fine on all four medallions. Then I cut the excess fabric away on all the medallions... gaining confidence with cutting. All medallions cut out nicely. Then I started to thread my first medallion onto the ribbon.
That's when disaster struck!!! My button hole stitch surrounding my cutout inside the ornament just ravelled away! It did this on all four medallions. What can I say, I have a hard time with this stitch. Also the stitch diagrams were very basic they didn't really show you how to turn a corner.
So its in the garbage... bye bye ornie!