Just a quick post! I stayed up past midnight to finish up that hated "Top Secret Project" yay! I am so relieved to have it done that its not funny! This project has been too long in the works, I think I started it January or February and kept working on it whenever I could between exchange deadlines... and well my nice March Break trip where I focused on ME!
The good news for my faithful readers (and yes, thank you for being my readers so much, you're the ones that keep me blogging and keep me encouraged when I hit rough patches)... stitching pictures can start again! We're on the cusp of a 4-day weekend (well for me it is I know, for some its a 3 day weekend) and I'm going to do nothing but work on Paradigm Lost. I'll be sure to give you daily updates Friday-Monday!
Now the bad news, this week's weigh in! Not good. I worked hard all week to maintain last weeks 4.5lb loss. Well my body truly rebelled! I GAINED 3.5lbs WTF!!!! Was the first thought that came to my mind. Why did my body rebel? I can think of several reasons...
1. Too much exercise, in the last week I went to the gym once, Taekwon-Do once, Cardio TaeBox once, ran one 5K, and ran two 10K's.
2. I have been one week artificial sweetener free - they weren't agreeing with me anymore
3. I've been off of my migraine medication for a week now (migraine free so far! Yay!)
4. My body isn't happy it went from nice and warm the last while to cold and snow (this one may be a bit of a stretch)
5. I ate all of my daily and weekly points.
6. I had pizza on Sunday (lots of salt!)
So those are my excuses, some are a stretch, some may be legitimate. This week I'm trying to stick to my daily points and only dip into my weekly points if I'm truly hungry (like growling stomach hungry). I'm also going to try to work out moderately, not like a mad woman!
I think the depressing thing is that I woke up Tuesday morning being 6lbs from goal and went to bed 9lbs from goal.
Anyhow, thanks for your continued support, it means so much!
Thanks for your continued