More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, February 01, 2013

PhotoHunt "Daub"

I was hoping to have this post up this AM but the internet wasn't co-operating so it had to wait until I got home from work and my running around today.


This week's theme was a tough one!  I looked online at the definition of "daub" to help figure out what kind of picture I would select.  I went for the synonyms of smear, spread, coat, soil and came across this picture.  This is in a cigar shop in San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic. She is smearing some what looks like water on the tobacco leaves that have been rolled into a cigar.

8 comments:

Bea said...

Very evokative photo Dani. When were you there?

Bea said...

Try 'evocative' - makes a lot more sense. Stupid fingers!

Kate said...

Great picture

Dee said...

Well done! Some of those photo hunts are pretty hard.

Have a great weekend.

Lesleyanne said...

Great picture.

Julie said...

Fab pic!

bing said...

there are lots of ways to depict the word but still, it is difficult!

nice one!

mine's here!

Karen said...

I have to say, I had no idea what "daub" was! Great pic Dani!