More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, July 12, 2013

PhotoHunt : Flamboyant

This week's PhtoHunt theme is: Flamboyant


I ran into "Mr. Gold" in Quebec City when I went there with my Mum a few years ago for a real visit to the city.  He was a very flamboyant street performer.


My first trip there I don't remember I was only just walking, my second trip was in 2001 but I was there for a Taekwon-Do seminar so there was no time to play tourist.  Quebec City is beautiful and worth the visit!  I'm glad I got to discover it with my Mum as an adult.

9 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet pictures..
Enjoy the weekend x

Catherine said...

Fun!!!

Lynn said...

Mr.Gold is so cool! We ran into Mrs. Gold from the wild west when we were in Victoria a few years ago. Lots of great street performers.
I'm glad you got to discover QC with your mom too. I've never had the opportunity to travel alone with my mom.

Anonymous said...

I can tell by your Mom's smile, that she enjoyed being with her girl!

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous picture of you and mum. Mr Gold looks very flamboyant.

Barb said...

That's a good word for him! Such a nice photo of you and your Mom.

Brigitte said...

I particularly love the picture of you and your mom.

Julie said...

A wonderful picture of you and your mum, very special.

Lillie said...

A lovely photo of you and your mom.