More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, April 15, 2005

Stitching Blogger Question of The Week

Q : Do you "stitch with the seasons?" (This could be reflected by the colors that you stitch with, the themes that you choose, or even that during your favorite season you stitch more (or less) than in others.)

A : No I don't really stitch with the seasons at all. In terms of what gets hung on my walls I don't stitch anything seasonal, I can't see the point of putting a lot of work into something that will only get hung up once a year. I think that also goes along with my mentality of what I've been brought up with, that the holidays aren't a big deal. Yes we celebrate the holidays as a family but we don't go all ga-ga over it either. I do admit to stitching Christmas ornaments however they make great gifts for friends. I plan on stitching a stocking for my nephew this year, but only because his sister has one and it just wouldn't be right if the both didn't have a sitched stocking from their Aunt D.

Man I think this has been the longest week ever! You know you're in for a long week when on Tuesday you're wishing it was Friday and that on Friday when you wake up you're disappointed to discover that yes you have to get up and go to work because its not Saturday yet!

Every night this week I've put in a minimum of one hour in on Noah's Sub, funny I'm finding it a very enjoyable piece to stitch so far... ask me if I feel the same way in 4-6 weeks. That could easily change, this project is definitely a BAP! For tonight I'm taking a break from the sub and stitching my Christmas ornament since my supplies are still not here for the ornament RR. Sunday is Dragon Dreams SAL day so I'll be stitching one of the freebies from the April 1st newsletter

I'm trying to decide if tomorrow I should cruise on down to Pennygwen's to stitch. Todd has informed me he has some buddies coming over tomorrow to watch UFC 52. That is definitely going to be a testosterone rich environment and I may want to make myself scarce.

No comments: