More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, May 14, 2005

An Ornament HD AND I've Been Tagged!

Well, my dumb computer froze (dreaming of a new laptop...) and I lost my blog.. I was able to recover half of it but not the original witty comments I had for the tag game below. Lets hope I can remember what I wrote..

I finished the second ornament in my Ornament RR! Again these are all from the Just Cross Stitch 2004 Ornament Edition. I'm posting a link (linkety-link closeup linkety) so that the surprise is not ruined for the others in the group. This is Anu's selection, one ornament I was hoping would be chosen as it was fairly high up on my to stitch list. Not only because its so lovely but I got to spend some time with the designer and she's a great lady!

I've seen this going around on the blogs today, and I got tagged by Carol... so here it goes! I figured I wasn't popular enough to get tagged, so this is pretty cool.

The instructions are to complete five of the following sentences, and then to "tag" three more friends.

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

If I could be a librarian . . . Well I am one... kinda sorta, I'm an Library and Information Technician. However if I had my dream library job it would be in a Children's library where through the fantastically illustrated picture books would introduce children to the world of words and the joy of reading. I would have storytime and come up with fantastic summer programs for wee ones!

If I could be a musician . . . I would consider myself a well rounded person. I have absolutely no talent for music. I can't sing... you don't even want to ask me to! I can't read music. I can't say I have no talent at all since I've never had the opportunity to learn an instrument. When I do I'll be learning how to play the guitar. Who hasn't dreamed of being the lead guitarist for an awesome rock band? I'd want to learn to play rock and classical guitar with a Spanish flare (think Flamenco!).

If I could be a painter . . . I would paint for the world portraits of sleek purry furries. Cats that is! But not those cutise fluff balls sleek cats sunning themselves with their eyes half open as they doze in a patch of sunlight. Cats, being cats. And I would stitch dragons colourful and ferocious dragons! The world can't have too many dragons!

If I could be an athlete . . . I'd be the Women's Taekwon-Do World Champion (Itf of course). Then I would take those skills and become a famous Martial Arts choreographer in Hollywood.

If I could be a writer . . . I always wanted to write a book. And I used to write a lot... write all the time. I had all these great ideas for epic fantasy novels. But I don't write anymore. I don't know why is it lack of time, inspiration. Is it the fear that someone will read my story and laugh at me? But you can see my love for writing, because I was instantly attracted to blogging!

I'm Tagging Katrina and Dana because I can't find a third person to tag who hasn't already been and whose blog I like to read!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks, Dani, for letting me tag you!

Katrina said...

Hi Dani, great ornie, another one that I've got planned for this year. Its uncanny our similar tastes in ornies, lol!!