More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Finally, Finished!


Wow this round robin took much longer than I expected! This is my contribution to Lynda's Teresa Wentzler Round Robin. I stitched one of the bookmarks from Teresa's Knotwork Bookmarks I the choice of which one to stitch was pretty easy as I didn't want to deviate too much from the palette of colours used up to this point. There was only one in the gold/mauve colour palette. Between being either so busy or so tired this piece took me two weeks to stitch! Whew, way too long! I was antsy to get this finished.

I'll be relieved to have this out in Monday's mail.

Hmmm I haven't decided what I'm going to work on for the rest of this long weekend. I could either work on Jeannette Douglas's Montreal Sampler or Butternut Road's Celtic Banner. Decisions, decisions. I will enjoy having the long weekend to relax and stitch.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Dani - great job! Lynda's RR is beautiful!

Karoline said...

Looks great Dani, it's lovely

liz said...

RR looks fantastic Dani! Enjoy your long weekend, put you're feet up and have some serious R&R. Can't wait until ours next weekend!
Liz

Coral said...

Beautiful!! Well done

Karin said...

Gorgeous Dani! The owner of the RR is a very lucky person :)