More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Kathy

Boy, a lot of my firends have had birthdays over the last few weeks! This time its Kathy's birthday she's enjoying Cirque Du Solie with family tonight, what a great gift!
Kathy and I met a few years ago through Ann. We've become fast friends over the last two years! She's had a very busy summer and I can't wait to see her next weekend!


Coincidentally, I finished Kathy's Instant Gratification Round Robin today! A nice little giftie for you Kathy! I've already got it tucked away in my stitching bag for next weekend.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to your friend! :) This is a lovely RR!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great job on her RR! It is very pretty.

Claire said...

Looks beautiful Dani!

Cheers

Kathy A. said...

Dani I just love it and you too. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Cirque was awesome!!!! I am looking forward to some time together next weekend too.

Crazee4books said...

Well Dani, Congratulations on finishing Noah's Sub. Having seen this one done and hanging in my LNS I can appreciate even more so then usual the amount of time and work, not to mention skill, that went into stitching this design up.

Kathy's Instant Gratification RR is gorgeous!! I'm sure she'll be thrilled when she sees it. Such a delicate and dainty piece.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Cheers. Judy

Carol said...

LOVE the RR!!! Yes, happy birthday to Kathy! My giftie for her should already be there - although she is away, I think...

Beatrice said...

The RR for Kathy is wonderful. We just sang Happy Birthday to each other. LOL.

Lynn said...

What a pretty RR! I love it! I'm sure she'll be thrilled with it.

stitcherw said...

What a lovely band sampler RR, the colors are gorgeous.
Sue

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty! I love all the reds and greens!

Julie said...

This is a beautiful RR sampler band.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Kathy's RR looks gorgeous.

Joanne