More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fundraising for Breast Cancer Research

Some of my long -time readers may remember the breast cancer scare I had back in April of 2007. I am one of the lucky people the lump in my breast turned out not to be cancer. Since then I've wanted to be able to do something to help.

This year I'll be participating in CIBC's Run for the Cure on Sunday October 5th. I would like to raise a minimum of $150.00

Please feel free to sponsor me and make a donation. Click HERE to go to my personal fundraising page and make a donation online. Please let me know if the link doesn't work.

Thank you for your support and best wishes!

4 comments:

Velda said...

Wish you were running here, you could join Tammy and I and our gang! Good luck hon!

Beatrice said...

I have been donating to my Nephews walk every year because of my breast Cancer scare 10 years ago. Also a lumpectomy that was benign.
We have been contributing ever since.
He did his walk 60k.last week.
I hope you meet your goal and good luck!

Julie said...

Good Luck with the run Dani, i have a hospice charity here that i like to support, its has special meaning to me and my family.

Stitchingranny said...

Dani I have been trying to leave a small donation but it keeps asking for my province/state - something that does not connect with a UK address lol

Help