More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, March 10, 2013

PhotoHunt - Monochrome

I'm a couple of days late getting this up!  This past week has been a whirlwind since I got home from this year's DR Experience trip, today I finally had time to relax, nap, and this whole week is March Break!  The week seems to suddenly be very booked up but its a great times with friends!

This week's PhotoHunt theme is "Monochrome"


I took this picture on this year's Dominican Experience trip.  These are handmade cigars in a storage room in a little shop in San Pedro de Macoris where they make the cigars.

7 comments:

sharine said...

Great photo:)

Lesleyanne said...

Great photo.

Kate said...

Super picture

Annette-California said...

Hope you get to enjoy your break:) Really cool photo. love Annette

cucki said...

sweet x

Julie said...

Briliant photo

Petrini1 said...

When I first glanced at the photo, I thought they were chocolates! You can see where my mind is this evening. As soon as I figured out that I mistaken, I saw what a great photo it really is. Love the geometric shapes. And it's perfect for "monochrome."