More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, May 11, 2013

May TUSAL

Sorry, I've been absent lately. I've been avoiding a lot of things lately, or easily put, I had checked out for the last few weeks. 

I do have a bot to catch you up on, but I'll save that for other blog posts. It's TUSAL time!
       

This month I've photographed my orts with the new "scissor (flower) frog". I found this one quite by accident when I was picking up the mail at my local General Store. I happened to actually look around... and the frog caught my eye. I picked it up, checked out the price... This beauty was a steal at $7.00, I was prepared to pay more so I'm a very happy girl over this purchase. 


Zeus was just too cute this evening, I have to share. She likes to sleep under the blanket I keep draped over an ugly, scratchy, hand-me-down chair we've got. It's Todd's chair, and it's so clear that she's Todd's cat (though I got her for myself). 




22 comments:

Barb said...

Both Zeus and the new frog are great!!

Anonymous said...

Zeus couldn't be cuter!

The frog (and bowl under it) are really pretty. I lucked into one at an antiques shop in Cocoa. I was SO surprised when it was affordable AND it fit an existing candy jar I already owned.

Annette-California said...

Great frog holder for your scissors. Lots of orts I see - you've been busy:) love Annette

Bette said...

Zeus is adorable! Very cozy looking!

Vickie said...

awww, sweet Zeus.♥

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What a bonnie little face - I love that creamy patch around Zeus's nose and mouth, so cute.

Carol said...

Awww...just look at your sweet Zeus! And congratulations on getting such a great deal on your new flower frog...

Julie said...

How lovely to see Zeus, she is so beautiful and looks right at home in Todd's chair.
Super flower frog, what a bargain.

Jackie's Stitches said...

You've captured Zeus's beautiful eyes so well!

Your ort container reveals you've been really busy!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely orts and new scissor frog. Great photo of Zeus.

Linda said...

Great scissor frog and orts. Love the pic of Zeus.

Linda

cucki said...

Zeus is adorable..so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee
lovely orts x

Kate said...

Great ORTs and lovely scissor frog too - I always look for them when I'm out and about.

Julie said...

Nice colourful jar and cute kitty.

Kaisievic said...

Great ORTs and Zeus looks so sweet!

Karen said...

Adorable pic of Zeus! Love the new flower/scissor frog too! What a great find! :)

Lillie said...

Wow! what a lucky find at that price.

You captured Zeus beautifully.
Have a good week ahead

Brigitte said...

Lucky you to find such a nice flower frog for your scissors.

Bekca said...

Gorgeous pic of Zeus, what a cutie! I look forward to the big catch up and seeing where all of those ORTs have come from :)
Best wishes.

Anne said...

Great to see a post from you Dani! Maybe can you lend your bot to me?!! Super great find on that frog deal! nothing like displaying your scissors in something pretty! Cute photo of Zeus too!

Melanie said...

Zeus is adorable!! :)

Meari said...

Awww... cute kitty pic :)