More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Stupid Things We Do

Well if there's an easy way to do something, I'll do it.

Every morning at work instead of unlocking and opening the lid of the book drop I reach my arm in the slot and I pull the books out. Well this morning there was a book way back in the corner. So I reach in... way to the back.

I slowly pull my arm out.

I get my elbow stuck in the slot!

I twisted my arm... couldn't pull it out.

I contemplated calling for help. But thought I'd feel pretty stupid and well you know it would be all over the school in no time.

So I yanked hard a couple of times... sweet freedom.

My elbow is sore and I have a small bruise now.

3 comments:

Schokti said...

Since you didn't get a laugh at school, you can rest well knowing you got one from me. Hope your arm is feeling better!

Bastet said...

Ouch! I hope your elbow is feeling a bit better and that the brusing doesn't take long to clear up.

Anonymous said...

Owwwww-ch! You poor thing! Good thing no one caught you in the act. ;) Hope your elbow feels better soon!