As I'm sure I said earlier this week I received the next installment of the SHTRR on Tuesday. Right then and there I started on it... I didn't want to have a last minute scrabble like I did with my own and my last TWRR! I worked on it every spare minute I could find this past week. I managed to finish it while I was visiting with my stitching friend Kathy this weekend!
Here's an adaptation of some of the bands from the sampler Fleuressence c1996
Jennifer's layout is very interesting, she's turning it into some kind of book! I'm anxious to see it when she's done the finishing on it... of course it'll be awhile this is a rather large RR with 8 stitchers (the average is 6).
Here's the area where she asked us to stitch our names... why they're upside down I have no clue but there's a reason!
While visiting with Kathy this weekend I've made amazing progress on several of my current projects! Noah's Sub has grown in leaps and bounds! Michael Powell's Mini Cottages 4 no longer looks like white and grey blobs. And I've worked on the Accolade as well. I'll be sharing progress pictures of all of these with you tonight after another full day of stitching!