More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ready For The Castle SAL??? And Progress

Well, I'm ready for The Castle (by Teresa Wentzler) SAL starting on January 1st, 2007 are you??? After January 1st we'll be working on it every Saturday. Many of us will be sharing our progress and experiences at my Bulletin Board, Needle and Thread in the Teresa Wentzler form. So if you're going to join in the SAL be sure to stop on by!

Yesterday I bought the last of the floss needed, and packaged it all in floss-a-way bags. I'm quite excited now!



After a nice day out with a massage, lunch, and a little shopping I settled in with some DVD's in the evening and continued to work on Mini Cottages 4. Not long now before I can declare this puppy done!

Today I'm off to go stitch with my friend Ann... after I get a cortisone injection in my foot. I'm afraid of how much this is going to hurt. I mean there's really not much tissue in the bottom of your feet is there? Hopefully this will give me some relief from the constant pain I'm experiencing with plantar fascists.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful progress on Mini Cottages - love it! Can't wait to see your start on The Castle - I will enjoy watching your progress on that one!

stitcherw said...

Mini Cottages is coming along great, you'll be done soon and ready to start the Castle. The Castle is one of my favorite TW's, so I'll really enjoy watching your progress. I hope the shot helps, and that it doesn't hurt to bad.
Sue

Shelleen said...

Mini cottages looks great. I stitched The Castleso I know you have a lot of work ahead of you.

Carol said...

Good luck with The Castle SAL! I will enjoy watching that one grow! Your MP cottages are cute!

Katrina said...

Hi Dani, just wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year, look forward to watching your progress on the Castle :)

Unknown said...

That castle looks like so much fun. Your cottages are coming along nicely too.