More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ornament #4... AKA HD #6

Well last night's new start has become tonight's Happy Dance! It was a nice quick stitch! Of course blackwork always goes quickly in my opinion (and I really do like it). This ornament is another selection from the JCS 06 Ornament RR I'm in.



Snowflake Heart
c2006 Wild Heart Designs
JCS 2006 Ornament Issue
Stitched on : 32ct Cashel Cabernet from Picture This Plus using Gloriana Silk Ecru


Noah's Sub is sill moving along as well... I think by tomorrow I'll have the backstitch finished on my current page... then it'll be the official half way part! Once I hit that point I'll share a progress picture with you.


Now I was asked via the comments on my blog what style of Taekwon-Do do I practice. I practice ITF (International Taekwon-Do Federation) using the Chon-Ji system for patterns. In ITF TKD we have a total of 24 patterns. On the TKD topic... I went and trained for a second night in a row! I'm really trying to attend more frequently. We have a tournament coming up on March 3rd ... and I want to test for my 3rd Degree Black Belt this year.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Your ornament is gorgeous, Dani

stitcherw said...

That was a quick finish, and such a pretty one. Looking forward to your update of Noah's sub, I'll bet it looks fantastic with the backstitched area.

Good luck on your upcoming test. I've always thought TKD looked like fun to learn, but I've never gotten around to it. Hmmm wonder what trying to learn would do to an almost 50 yr old (and out of shape) body, just considering it is enough to send me into shock, LOL.
Sue

claudia said...

Such a pretty ornament!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty ornament.