Last week I made good progress on Noah's Submarine. The water on my current page is finished and I've gotten a number of animals/fish stitched up.
On Saturday while working on The Castle I found a boo boo! I was not happy! The section of rocks below the dragon's tali were all one stitch too high! It just wasn't something I could fudge. So out came my fine pointed scissors and out went that whole section! It took me all weekend to get those rocks put in! I was hoping to finish all the Cross Stitch on that page... for obvious reasons that didn't happen. I doubt I'm going to get any time on The Castle next weekend. I'll be attending The International Instructor's Course for TKD being given by Master Lu, it's on from Friday-Sunday.