More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, June 03, 2007

June's Ornament (HD #24)

Well, that's another obligation done and dusted!

I did enjoy stitching the piece, but like I've said ... lots of obligations lately. I'm onto the next obligation, Chrisanne's Band RR. Here theme is a floral one, so I'm pouring through my magazines to find something suitable, while watching Corrie... what better way to spend a Sunday?

2006 Snowman
c2006 Ursula Michael DesignsJCS 2006 Ornament Issue
Stitched on 28ct white lugana using DMC & Kreinik BF

Yay! My next Iris variety opened up this morning. So of course I've taken pictures! Also of my entire bed (honestly its not anything too impressive).

My Bed


Foreground - Superstition
Background - Supreme Sultan

16 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.


EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

stitcherw said...

Cute ornament, and your flowers are lovely too.
Sue

Carol said...

cute ornament - pretty irises :-)

claudia said...

Your little snowman is so cute. I really like the colors on his clothing. The irises are beautiful. Superstition is a great color.

Dawn T. said...

The snowman is adorable!! I love him:) Great job, Dani.

Beatrice said...

Your Irises are lovely. And so is your Snowman.

Lynne said...

Dani your Iris are absolutely beautiful !!! Maybe some year mine will look like that too. (must keep wishing) The ornaments cute too. : )

BeckySC said...

Your iris are amazing :)
Cute ornament :)

Katie said...

Oh wow! Your Irises are gorgeous! I should really add some to my beds. Love the ornament, the multicolored metallic star is perfect!!

Concetta said...

Your snowman ornament is adorable! Absolutely beautiful flowers - reminds me of TSL Iris. :)

Jennifer said...

Adorable snowman!! And your flowers are just gorgeous! So is your grass, BTW.

Christine said...

Cute snowman Dani. I love little snowmen ornaments.

Your irises are beautiful. I might have to plant an iris garden someday. I just put my first few in this year, but I don't know the kind since I got them at a garden sale where people can split and sell off the overpopulated plants from their garden. I only know they're Blue Irises. But I only paid $4 and got 1 large blue iris, and several "small" blue irises. :)

Karoline said...

Cute ornie Dani, your Iris are gorgeous

Kathy A. said...

nice work Dani. And OH MY GOD, Todd does exist LOL. Flowers are gorgeous too.

Mary said...

The flowers are absolutely beautiful The snowman came out great.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Dany,
I write you from France.
I'm very surprised to see Beaudelaire's poem on your blog ! I love your web site, I see you sew Sparking Bluebells and that's what I want for my next work...
Sincerely
Christele