More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Its Been Days and Days!


Good evening blogger friends! Its been a few days hasn't it? I've been busy, and not so busy. I spend my Thursday evening stretching and putting together frames which I'll be happy to give back to my client tomorrow! Yay, and I'm sure she'll be thrilled to get the pieces back. I do have pictures, but they're on my camera and I can't be bothered to download them just yet.


Friday I was struck down by a pretty bad migraine, I woke up with it and when that happens you won't be seeing me at work! So I stayed home and was in bed a fair part of the day. I was finally feeling human today. Needless to say not much stitching has happened at all this week. I have made some progress on model # 3 (if you count the two I did back in January) and in all honesty I'm not enjoying it. If you ever hear anyone complaining about stitching white on white... believe me its not as nasty as black on black!


I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'm heading out in the morning to visit some stitching friends! There's nothing like a day of stitching and visiting! Hopefully I'll be able to tell you that I've made great leaps and bounds on my model!
Photo (P&S) : More colourful flowers because we got yet more snow!

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Sorry to hear you had such a migraine. Hope you had a happy stitching time with your friends.

Louanne said...

Sorry to hear that you had a migraine again. I have suffered from them and my heart goes out to you!

Carla said...

Sorry you were not feeling to well. Hope you are enjoying your stitchy day today :)

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear you're suffering another migraine. I've never experienced one myself and can't even imagine what pain you must expereince personally.

Hope your stitching time with your friends was productive. I'm sure it was a lot of fun!

Karin said...

Hope you feel better Dani - and your flowers are beautiful!

Laura said...

Now that you are feeling better, I hope you have time to enjoy your stitching this week.

Dawn T. said...

Yuck, stitching black on black! Just thinking about it give me a headache.

Carol R said...

Hope you have recovered from your migraine. Gorgeous tulips!

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better! The tulips are pretty, but I hope you get through those models soon so we can get some more stitchy photos :-D

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

another migraine...YUCK! The flowers are very pretty...can't wait to see your client's framed work. Please do take care!

Anonymous said...

That beautiful photo of tulips, really inspires me!! I imagine painted with the needle! I will I hope that you have now very good health!

A kiss