More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, August 10, 2008

August Goals and New Starts

I know its been a few days since I posted! After I finished Moonlight Guardian I decided to go ahead and start a new project. Well, lets say I fell in love! I just couldn't put down my new start... or my latest book "Twilight" by Stephenie Myer. So I kinda fell off of the face of cyber space for awhile! Ooops!

Unfortunately we all have to come back to reality eventually. In the case of my book, I finished reading it last night (and will be picking up the next book New Moon tomorrow). When it comes to stitching... well vacations unfortunately always have an end and I must go to work in the morning. I really don't want to go back to work at all! There's so much to do and I'm not sure if I'm going to get it all done before the start of the new school year!

I'm very late in setting my goals for August!

July Re-cap :

Finish Double Flip-Its - YES
Finish Fair & Square rd. 8 -YES
Stitch an ornament - YES
Finish Moonlight Guardian (being ambitious) - Almost!!!

August Goals :

Finish Moonlight Guardian
Stitch an ornament
Work on Blackstone Fantasy Garden
Work on Paradigm Lost

Here are my two new starts, on Thursday after finishing Moonlight Guardian I started Blackstone Fantasy Garden by Ink Circles. I'm stitching it on 28ct Opalescent Lugana using Carrie's Threads (called for in the design).


My second start, which I started this evening is the 1992 Prarie Schooler Santa stitched over one on 25ct Potato Lugana using DMC cotton.

16 comments:

imnverted said...

Blackstone Fantasy Garden is looking great. Its one that I would love to start but at this time I have more than I know what to do with ;o) Cant wait to see more updates.

Lillie said...

Congrads on finishing Indigo! New start looking good. Have a good week ahead!

Carol R said...

Lovely new starts!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Fantstic start on Blackstone Fantasy Garden. I just love that piece. Congrats on your finish.

Rebel In Ontario said...

Your garden looks lovely in person. Thanks for stopping for a quick visit yesterday, it was wonderful to see you...I'm "creat"ing now...only a little more to go!

Karin said...

Great progress Dani! Congrats on your finishes.

Karoline said...

The new starts are looking lovely

Carla said...

Great new start Dani! Good luck with your goals!

geeky Heather said...

That's some beautiful "blackwork"!

Jinger said...

Congrats on your Indigo finish! It turned out great! I know you are glad to have it done.

Your off to 2 great new starts!

Enjoy your books! :-)

Julie said...

BFG looks great, i'll enjoy watching this one grow. Cute little ornie too.

Anonymous said...

Blackstone Fantasy Garden looks beautiful. I've never seen this one stitched before so I'm looking forward to seeing your updates.

Lucy said...

Enjoy Twilight...just finished it!!! Loved it!

tkdquintmom said...

Dani, I've just started Breaking Dawn...great series!!! You'll love them...

Beatrice said...

Wow Dani 2 new starts. They'll be calling you Beatrice pretty soon ha..ha...They are both lovely.
you go girl!
Did you see the link in my blog about my Mom?

Sally said...

Nice new starts Dani. You've done a lot on Blackstone Fantasy garden already.