Once again it seems to be award time in blogland and I have received this latest award twice! Thank you to :
1. The winner can put the logo on their Blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other Blogs.
4. Put the links to those Blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the Blogs of those you've nominated.
I'm going to bow out of passing this one along as its going to go to the same bloggers I sent awards to last time! My fantastic stitching/blogging friends! Also there are just so many fantastic blogs out there!
Here's my progress on the next little piece I'm focusing on to finish! I picked it up yesterday afternoon after I finished the stitching on my biscornu. Today I had a lot of time to work on it as well, its the Pararie Schooler 1992 Santa (he's for Todd) stitched over one on 25ct Lugana. It won't be too much longer before he's finished and I can move onto my Neighbourhood RR's!