More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Awards Galore!

Once again it seems to be award time in blogland and I have received this latest award twice! Thank you to :

Lindsay of Caring Stitcher and Artystitches for this latest award!

1. The winner can put the logo on their Blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other Blogs.
4. Put the links to those Blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the Blogs of those you've nominated.

I'm going to bow out of passing this one along as its going to go to the same bloggers I sent awards to last time! My fantastic stitching/blogging friends! Also there are just so many fantastic blogs out there!


Here's my progress on the next little piece I'm focusing on to finish! I picked it up yesterday afternoon after I finished the stitching on my biscornu. Today I had a lot of time to work on it as well, its the Pararie Schooler 1992 Santa (he's for Todd) stitched over one on 25ct Lugana. It won't be too much longer before he's finished and I can move onto my Neighbourhood RR's!

20 comments:

Jinger said...

Love the progress on your PS Santa. This Santa is on my list of things to stitch this year.

Thanks for sharing all the great pictures from your retreat. How fun!

Anonymous said...

He's going to be lovely. Lucky Todd!

Yuko said...

Hi Dani,
Your PS santa is looking lovely!
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your progress!

Unknown said...

love your stitching

you have a pressie at my blog :)

riona said...

Don't you love the Prairie Schooler Santas ... Ilove yours ... even though I am soooo not into fishing. I decided to make a quilted wallhanging this year using the 2004-2007 series of PS Santas: Embroidery, Quilting, Sewing and Knitting. I have stitched the first three and am started the Knitting Santa this morning. I also stitched the 1995 Santa holding the Earth and surrounded by all sorts of cosmic motifs ... just because I loved it.

Are you going to frame your Santa or use it another way?

Kathy A. said...

How cool is that and how appropriate for Todd!!!
Is it Friday yet?

Karin said...

Gorgeous progress! I'm sure your other half will be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

Looking great! Is that aida or just a great photo of it that you can see the holes? Though it looks like it's stitched over 1 maybe on 28 ct...

Stitcher said...

Congrats on your awards Dani! I have one for you as well but realize that you are bowing out.
Just wanted you to know that I enjoy your blog and the photos....:o)
Erynne

Beatrice said...

OH my ...again over one, that is so nice!!

Julie said...

nice santa, congrats on your award

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I love your PS Santa. Can't wait to see him finished.

Angela said...

I love the PS Santa's too! Great start on the fabric, looking forward to the finish.

samplerlover said...

Congrats. on your awards. Can't wait to see your PS Santa when he is finished. He is beautiful.
Thank you for showing the photos from your retreat. There was some lovely work there.

Olga said...

Your over one stitching is awesome, great start on PS santa.

Karan said...

Not usually a PS fan but I like this. Congrats on the award. :0)

Lelia said...

Very nice PS Santa. I cannot wrap my brain around the holidays peeking around the corner. Just too difficult getting the children off to school this Fall!!! sigh

Judith said...

It looks lovely

Unknown said...

Just to let you know you enabled me... I ended up buying the Ink Circles pattern you are working on...and I've started it too. So it's WIP# 374023375 (well over 20) - but getting all my stitching attention - I'm trying to finish a knitting project too.

Andrea said...

Great progress on your PS Santa. I never get tired at tlooking at these santas.