More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Retro PhotoHunt

I've been stitching a little in the evenings (I'm tired again), I'm still working away on white on white on Art Deco Spirits.  So not really worth showing any stitching.

So instead I'll share an older PhotoHunt theme with you.  The theme from August 22nd 2009 was "Ripples"
This photo was taken last fall (I think) when Rebbecca's husband took me on a boat ride showing me the area around her grandparent's cottage -- gorgeous!

11 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Wonderful pic!
I'm sure the white on white will be over soon, and then you can get to some wonderful colour!

claudia said...

What a beautiful place!

Karen said...

gorgeous picture!

Lesleyanne said...

Stunning picture.

Julie said...

Beautiful autumnal photo.
White on white is so boring to stitch isn't it!

Katri said...

What a gorgeous photo!

And belated congratulations on your Blogiversary!

ollie1976 said...

Awesome pic!
-Jen

Bette said...

Very pretty. I love looking at your photo hunt pictures.

Wendy said...

hello, just wanted to let you know that I´m back in blog-land !
that photo is just stunning !

Barbi said...

that really is a beautiful view!

Kajsa said...

Gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing.