More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Belated TUSAL and March Goals

Both of these reports were due back on March 1st which was my first day back home from my annual DR Experience Trip.  It always takes time to get back to real like, get caught up on laundry, groceries, and so on.  So here are my reports over a week late!

First up is this past month's TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch A Long), really its just an excuse to show off all of our pretty orts.


My orts really aren't that pretty so far this year, they're quite dull and not so substantial.  Not so pretty because there are no bright, lovely colours in my jar.  The Accolade is full of earth tones, and so are my Prarie Schooler ornaments the two main things I've been working on.  Also over one stitching just doesn't produce lots of orts!

Now its time to talk about my goals!

February Stitching Goals - Review
Work on the Accolade - yes
Stitch one ornament - did three!

March Stitching Goals
Finish Page 8 on The Accolade
Start Page 9 on The Accolade
Finish PS Ornaments
Have a new start
Do a little finishing

6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely orts. Good luck with your March goals.

Annette said...

Good luck with your goals!!

stitcherw said...

It is fun watching the orts grow during the year and seeing all the colors mix, while you might not have many bright colors yet it does look like you have a decent start on your orts :) Good luck with your goals, looking forward to seeing some more of the Accolade grow.

sharine said...

Good luck with your goals:)

EvalinaMaria said...

Well done, congratulations! Good luck with March goals.

Emma/Itzy said...

Great goals for the month, and I hope you had a great trip! x