More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, March 24, 2014

Late PhotoHunt - March 15 "Deluxe"

I missed getting last week's PhotoHunt ready ahead of time as I was away. The theme for March 15th was "Deluxe"


I had think a little bit, and decided to go through some fairly old pictures.  This photo is from 2007 its a peacock in full display at the San Diego Zoo.  Nothing screams "deluxe" or luxury to me more than a peacock.  I think of mansions with peacocks wandering beautifully designed and immaculately kept gardens.

8 comments:

cucki said...

I love it x

Julie said...

Stunning!

Rhona said...

Gorgeous!

Annette-California said...

Beautiful photo!
love Annette

Petrini1 said...

Amazing colors! And a great interpretation of the theme.

Barb said...






















Again , the perfect picture!!!










Anonymous said...

Luxury birdie!

We are lucky. They roam wild in our town. One hangs out with the chickens and the TownHouse diner. LOL

Sally said...

Wow that is an amazing photo!