More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Its All About The Chair

Before March Break I got a lovely surprise when one day one of the V.P.'s popped his head into my library and said : "Danielle, you're getting a new chair." Then he left. A new chair? Really? When the school first opened, I really didn't get a great chair for someone who sits at a computer a fair part of the day, no lumbar support, also after the first year the fabric on the arms started to split.


So now its five years later, my chair doesn't look too great, and the arm's loose.


Yesterday... I was out of the library helping with a TV in a classroom and to my shock and surprise... there was my new chair! I'm in luuuuvvv. This chair adjusts in every which way (the old one only went up and down) and has lumbar support!!!

How can such a silly thing make me so happy. I think its also the aspect that someone downstairs (administration, I'm on the 2nd floor), noticed that my chair was not appropriate for my work.
I was plugging away at Noah's Sub again tonight, more yellow.
I'm looking forward to the 4-Day weekend coming up.

5 comments:

stitcherw said...

Congratulations on getting the new chair, it is so nice that they noticed. It's amazing how much difference a good chair can make when you sit at it all day. Looking forward to seeing an update of Noah's sub. I have a 3 day weekend coming up and I sooooo can't wait.
Sue

Karen said...

I love your new chair! I sit at a desk all day, and I know how important a comfy chair is! Enjoy!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a great chair! It's the little things in life, ya know?! LOL!
Have a great 4 day break :)

Dawn T. said...

The new chair looks comfy!

Von said...

What a great new chair! It's so important to have good back support. Congrats!! :)