October Stitching Goals
- Finish K is for Kitty by Prarie Schooler -- Yes!
- Stitch the last of my quilt blocks -- Almost, ran out of 3816, ack!
- Stitch 2 ornaments -- Got one exchange ornament done for retreat
- Work on Enchantment of Winter -- Nope
November Stitching Goals
- Stitch 3 ornaments
- Finish JBW bear
- Work on Enchantment of Winter
- Work on The Accolade
This is Hailey Cropper's bulky, red anorak from Coronation Street. My Mum grew up watching Coronation Street as a child in the UK and has watched it all her life, which means I grew up watching "Corrie" and still do as an adult. I just love it! My Mum and I were lucky to go to a talk, "An Evening With the Croppers" when the actress and actor who play Hailey and Roy came to Canada and did a talk here in Ottawa. Boy did we laugh, they were hilarious!