Everything was going very well yesterday as I stitched away... more black. I did a little bit of the inside here and there to make sure I was on track, there wasn't going to be any frogs in this house again!
At around 11:30 PM I could be heard to exclaim something that rhymes with "mother trucker" I just couldn't believe it! I didn't have enough room to put in the last couple of stitches! Somewhere my counting was off... again!
Scissors point to where I should of added one more stitch
I decided before I went any further, I would do something I've never done before... grid my fabric! I've always said that griding is a perfectly good waste of stitching time. Not anymore.
I alternated worked on griding and frogging, this is where I had to rip it back to before I could start stitching again.
Ta-ta! My screw up is fixed, and I have enough time to get a small start on another one of my Crazy Challenge pieces. I'll save that for tomorrow.