More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, December 12, 2004

A Stitching HD and Finishing HD's!

Today was a day for getting things done that were stitching related. My first finish for the day was a stitching Happy Dance. For the first time ever I'm behind on a round robin, the mailing date was Monday of this past week... its now Sunday. But its stitched and will go in the mail on Thursday.

Here's Terrance Nolan's Ash Gray Ladybug c1999 this is for Sherrin's Wee Beasties RR


After completing my stitching for the day I retreated to my craft room to finish the last of my Christmas Ornaments. I've finished 27 in total this year. I'm not going to post pictures of each and every one of them here however if you follow this link. It'll take you to see them by clicking on each file name individually. A fair amount of these are on my website with full details. The rest will make it onto my website during the Christmas holidays (5 working days to go!) with all the appropriate details and credit.

My next stitching focus is to finish off the poor wee Lanarte Cow I started some months ago but never found the time to get back to. He should be done in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Christine S said...

Wow, that is a lot of ornaments, Dani! Great job on all of them. You'll have to take a picture of your tree decorated with all of those!