Its about this time of year that most stitchers start looking towards the New Year and planning their stitching year.
Once again this upcoming year I want to finish some of the projects that I have started over the last couple of years and kinda abandoned. No, I don't like the term UFO (un-finished object), so they're not called that in my home! So the projects I'd like to put on the "chopping block" in '05 are :
Noah's Submarine - Stoney Creek
- I started this one a couple of years ago... more than 2 1/2 years ago. I never really got beyond page 1... I did finish it though.
Ottawa Sampler - Jeannette Douglas
- This is the class I took at this fall's Cross Stitch Cupboard Retreat. I of course have a small start on this because we were being taught some of the trickier specialty stitches. Once I get going this shouldn't take me long
Celtic Banner - Butternut Road
- This was my New Year's start for 2004 and I never touched it again all year long.
Now for the projects I'd like to start in 2005... starting a new project is always much more exciting than working on an old project.
- Bug Collector - Jeannette Douglas
- Arabian Woman - Lanarte
- Celtic Band Sampler - Homespun Elegance
- Scottish Castle Sampler - Cat's Cradle
- Mini Mandalas 1 - Chatelaine
- Dragon By The Fireside Stocking - Black Swan
Will I actually get to stitch these in '05? I have no clue. This list can also change at any time. There are just the project that have been screaming at me for some time. But some may turn to a weak whisper as a new design comes along with a louder voice.
Have you planned your stitching for '05?