More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, January 21, 2005

Call The Cross Stitch Abuse Police!!!

*SIGH* its been one of those weeks! Since finishing the latest part on Mini Mystery H I've not had a chance to touch my stitching AT ALL! My poor wedding sampler is suffering from neglect!

Now I haven't touched it because I don't want to... I'd love to get some more progress to share with you! I just haven't had the time! The last three evenings by the time I've gotten home and settled down its been after 10:30pm. If you've ever stitched a design by Teresa Wentzler you know not to even bother picking it up if you're not focused enough! Who could be focused when you're at work for 7:30 and then not getting home until after 10pm!

Wednesday night was my usual teaching night at TKD. Afterwards a couple of us went for coffee. Next thing I knew it was 9:30pm and I really should get home! Because of the snow we were having it was after 10pm when I got in the door!

Thursday night was my night to go train at TKD, class is from 8-9pm on Thursdays. I had to stay behind for a bit to chat with the head instructor at the school. Once again home after 10pm!

Tonight I had to go all the way to the East end, Orleans... might as well be China as far as I'm concerned. I am attending an Instructor's seminar being held by Master Lu. Tonight it ran from 6:30pm to 9:30 it was more like 10 pm since things never start or finish on time! The drive home was almost an hour. I'm going back tomorrow for the rest of the seminar 1-5pm followed by dinner. Bye bye weekend! Bye bye stitching time. Somewhere in all of this I've got to get the groceries done as well (usually part of my Friday night routine!)

Wish me luck maybe I will get some stitches in before Sunday.

No comments: