More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, January 31, 2005

Oink!

Yay a small HD for me! I've finished off the Lanarte Pig that I started at the beginning of the month. I've worked on him a little here and a little there. Now out of the series all I have left is the goat which I plan to start once I've done the Ornament RR that I have in my possession right now.

So here's the details :

Pig, a kit from Lanarte by James Hearne stitched on 27ct linen with cotton floss, over one using tent stitch.

4 comments:

Valerie (grvlgal) said...

That is so cute, Dani!! Congrats!! :)

Carol said...

Super cute Dani! How are you planning to finish off all of these little Lanarte animals... any special plans for them??

Retta said...

That is the cutest little piggy ever! :) I may have to stitch him for my best friend - she loves piggies! All that over one ~ ouch the eyes :-p

thutmosis said...

Awwww......he's a cutie!!