More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Hmmmm ... (or for lack of a better title)

Once again I don't think this is going to be a very productive week for me... stitching wise. Its really starting to bother me this lack of time I seem to have for stitching. Maybe this is why I'm feeling a little stressed/strung out lately. I'm not having time for my "therapy".

Last night I had to teach two classes at Taekwon-Do, both of the adult classes, the lower belt class and my own class (which really means I don't get to train at all). I also went in early for the children's class to give my classmate a hand. All classes turned out to be really good classes, but there was little stitching time.

Tonight was Guild night. I really wasn't focused enough to get much done at guild, my head is really bothering me. That makes it hard to stitch.

Tomorrow night is TKD night again... at least this time I'm going just to train! Thursday night there's a very important union meeting so I'm going to go to that... Friday is groceries! Thank god its a long weekend! My priority this weekend is to pick up the last sheet of grey matboard I need and cut the last two sets of triple mats and mount all the school letters. If I can afford it I'd like to also pick up the 30ft of molding I need and get those cut. We'll see what the weekend brings.

No comments: