Last night my friend Christin and I went and saw Evanessance. Opening for the band was : Breaking Benjamin, Seether, and 3 Days Grace.
Breaking Benjamin, rocked I really liked their music and I hope to hear more from them in the future.
Seether, honestly all their songs sounded the same!
3 Days Grace, I saw them in February when they opened for Nickleback. I thought they were awesome then and I still think they are awesome now!
Evanessance, not a bad show. I'd give them a 2.5 stars out of 5. For a brand new band with only one CD I have to say they did fairly well. But if I were to compare them to a lot of the other acts I've seen over the years I would say they were okay.
Now when you have 3 opening acts and you're sitting on the end of the row where people go up and down the stairs to get to general admission you get to do a lot of people watching. I finally had to get a piece of paper and pen to write down my observations that I made to amuse myself and Christin...
- When navigating small steps... leave the Herman Munster shoes at home!
- Tulle skirts... only if you're 90lbs soaking wet please
- Sir... the seat of your pants they're a little worn out
- Hmmm spike heels in general admission???
- Honey, next time you go to the ladies room don't forget to tuck in the ribbon on your udnerwear
- Sporty skirt... t-shirt... hat... high heels? Hmmm mixed messages, sproty or classy I think just plain trashy.
- Can you please scream a little louder I still have a working ear drum left
- Tube tops and stairs, don't mix, hike it up baby!
I have to say I saw a lot of very interesting outfits and impractical footwear!