More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Holy Flying fingers Batman!

I stitched up three little freebies this afternoon/evening! Cathy from my BB was kind enough to send me an extra copy she had of the latest Brittercup Designs freebies! So I stitched them up... I couldn't help it!

Portrait of a Cat - Over Two/Over One







Portrait of a Dog - Over Two


Being Wednesday its also time for this week's SBQ :

Q: For those of you who use hand or over-dyed floss, how do you store it?

A : I don't really do anything too special for my overdyed/hand dyed fibers. I keep them in floss-a-way bags on rings. They're all stored in a Nantucket Basket I bought on Cape Cod with a dear stitching friend of mine. Actually that basket is now overflowing. I also label each baggie with the brand name, colour name, and number. They are there ordered by brand and alphabetically by colour name, if there's no name
then by colour number.

6 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Congrats on the three cute little finishes. I love those freebies!

Karoline said...

Cute finishes, congratulations

catandturtle said...

I love your basket of threads, I store mine similarly. I love the BD kitty, so cute. Nice job. ann.

Michelle said...

Love your freebie finishes!! Your basket looks so pretty with all those colors of thread in it. This is how I store mine too - just not in a basket.

natty68 said...

Oooh love the britter freebies :)

Wow your basket is definately overflying, I think its time to invest in another basket :)

*Hugs*

Crazee4books said...

Hi Dani, I notice that you mentioned reading Patricia Kennealy Morrison in an earlier post. Do you know what's happened to her? I love her books too but it's been years since she last published a fantasy novel and I can't find out anything about her on the net. It's a shame 'cause she wrote wonderful books. Congrats on Celtic Banner. Cheers Judy