More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Round Robin HD

While I was on Christmas holidays I worked on Rowyn's Neighbourhood RR, however I wasn't able to complete it because I had to pick up one last skein of GAST that I didn't have in my stash, nor did my local stitching friends. Luckily it was in stock at my LNS!

For My Friends
c2006 Charlotte's Web Needleworks
JCS 2006 Ornament Issue
Stitched with DMC & GAST


Today I got together with my latest stitching friend (I always like to make new stitching friends) Manon. We stitched all day today! It was GREAT! I managed to get a lot done on my model, now I feel like I'll be able to make my deadline! Yay! Thanks Manon for a great day and I'm sooo glad you started CDC! Yay!


Here's my photo of the day with my new camera! This is the willow at the back of my property with the sun rising behind it.

17 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I just love your house on this NRR, Dani! Great colors!!!

Lillie said...

Wow! I think I fell in love with your NRR!!LOL. Its a beauty.

Karin said...

Gorgeous RR! The owner will have a beautiful piece when she gets it back.

Tammy said...

The house is awesome. Love the colours.

Sweet picture with the new camera!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your part on Rowyn's RR is fabulous Dani! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Great RR and a lovely photo of your garden.

Karoline said...

The RR is lovely, congratulations

Erica said...

The RR looks great Dani! I can't wait to see the model. :-)

Mylene said...

The RR piece looks wonderful, Dani!

Beatrice said...

The RR is lovely..And the Photo of the willow is too!!

Carla said...

Your RR block looks great!

Lynn said...

Great job on the RR! Glad you had such an enjoyable day with Manon. I find if I spend a lot of time stitching on Sunday I'm so much more relaxed when I head into work the next day. Mind you, after that I spend the rest of the week stitching to try and calm myself down, lol!

Claire said...

The house looks great Dani! I can see you're already enjoying your new camera:)

Cheers

Claire

Von said...

What a nice addition to the neighborhood, Dani!!

Congrats on the new camera. You've taken some great pics with it so far and I know as you become better pals, the pics will be even more gorgeous.

Christine said...

Love the house. I was thinking to myself that it looked familiar, then I saw it was from the 2006 JCS ornament issue and remembered that I was staring at it intently the other day thinking about stitching it myself. lol.

Unknown said...

The RR came out great! How do you decide where to stitch on an RR, is it up to the stitcher?

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I love what you added to that RR. It is a very unique house.