More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, January 26, 2008

You Make Me Smile Award


Today I got from Witchypoo a You Make Me Smile Award. Sorry no cool icon for this but it was so nice to be singled out! I got to meet Zoe for the first time a few years ago when she was visiting Canada from the UK. I hope we'll sometime get to meet again be it if she gets to my side of the pond or I get to hers.


The rules are that I have to Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times. [Never a truer word has been added]


I think my top blogs that make me smile are my stitching friends (in no particular order)!








Jennifer - Dragon Musings



"MissBehavin" - Who unfortunately doesn't want her blog out there but I enjoy it none the less.


Just to let you all know I've been plugging away at my second model, I just am focusing on stitching instead of blogging. Of course since I can't share it that lessens the interest level of my posts!

8 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Your blog makes me smile! :)

Kathy A. said...

Thanks Dani - I am truly flattered. You make me smile lots so consider it returned. Hugs and see you tomorrow

Beatrice said...

Thank you ! You make me smile too.

stitcherw said...

Congratulations on your award, your blog makes me smile too. I'm loving the pictures of the flowers (and the palm trees)you've been posting. So bright and cheery, and hinting at warmer months. Right now it is quite cold again, and we've had more snow. I'm so ready for winter to be over.
Sue

Laura said...

How appropriate that you received this award, because your blog does make me smile...especially when you do the photo hunts.

Deb said...

You make me smile, too, Dani!! In fact, sometimes you make me gasp!! LOL Hugs, Deb

Sylvia said...

Dani, Your blog is always uplifting and sometimes it makes me laugh out loud. Your photos are always a delight and your stitching, when you can share it, is a joy to look at. So the award is well deserved.

M said...

Thanks for the award, you make me smile all the time :) You can go ahead and publish me if you want but warn your friends my blog is BORING! LOL! Right back at ya with the award too!