Today I had a finishing day! I didn't really get to my ornaments like I probably should of but I was productive!
My friend Rebecca's Mom, Sylvia asked me to help her finish two fall pieces into flat folds. We've not been able to cross paths for me to show her how to do it. So I did the finishing for her. Also because I'm picky about how things look they can be a bit of work! I know many people glue-stretch their pieces and glue the pieces together. I prefer the neater more seamless look using Judy O'Dell's instructions which involve actually stretching and stitching the pieces together.
The looked a little lost without anything on them so I dug through my stash to find the right floss colour, and I made cord to go around both the boy and the girl.
I also did the finishing on TW's Byzantine Ornament #1 I'm VERY pleased with how this turned out.
I made another floss tag as well! I've got to hit Staples tomorrow and get some more rings!