More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

JBW Stocking Happy Dances

Over the weekend I managed to finish a few of my JBW stocking ornaments!  I am totally loving these!  Sadly these aren't beautifully photographed, I think I need to do them in natural light.  When they're all done I'll photograph them properly for you.

Christmas Trees Stocking - French Country Stockings I
c2010 JBW
Stitched on : Victorian Red Lugana
Stitched with : DMC B5200

Hearts Stocking - French Country Stockings I
c2010 JBW
Stitched on : Victorian Red Lugana
Stitched with : DMC B5200

Scandinavian Stocking - French Country Stockings II
c2010 JBW
Stitched on : Victorian Red Lugana
Stitched with : DMC B5200

I'm actually home tonight so I'm looking forward to getting caught up on over 10 days worth of TV on my PVR and getting going on the last two stocking ornaments!

15 comments:

Crazee4books said...

Hi Dani,

As always the weekend retreat
at the Timberhouse looks like
it was a lot of fun, with lots
of stitching and talking and
... ahem ... eating.

Those JBW stockings are so
sweet and look fantastic
stitched on the red fabric.
You're going to have enough
of these stitched up to cover
a small tree, and wouldn't
that be amazing to see?

Have fun watching TV and
catching up on your programs.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I think I like the heart one the best.

Congrats on the finishes.

Terri said...

Those are great :)

Lesleyanne said...

All three are gorgesou. Enjoy catching up with your TV.

Christine said...

The stockings look lovely, I specially like the bottom one with the little birds on it

Giovanna said...

What pretty stockings! I love white on red, I should pull out my WIP Xmas banner done like that...

Mylene said...

Such cute finishes, i am sure they'll look great into ornaments!

Julie said...

Cute! i do love white stitching on red, so festive.

Enjoy your relaxing evening!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

PRETTY! I never thought of stitching them on red...that's a great IDEA!

Nicola said...

Lovely ornaments Dani.

Lynn said...

They're very pretty Dani. They have a very lacey look to them and I love the red.

Bekca said...

I think it was a great idea to stitch these white on red, I like the bottom design the best. Enjoy your stitchy evening!

Karen said...

These look great! I love the red fabric with white thread. Congrats on your finishes!

Carla said...

beautiful stockings!

Lisa said...

What cute finishes, I love almost all JBW designs and really need to add these to my collection.