More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday! Friday! Friday! Friday! Friday!

Every Monday morning I get up, hoping that magically over the weekend I've won the lottery with the girls in the pool at work.  Hasn't happened yet, so then I just start anticipating the end of the week, Friday.  Don't get me wrong, I like my job, I enjoy my job.  Often I think about how much more I can be doing with and in my life if I didn't have to unlock my library door each day at 7:30am!

Here's another retro PhotoHunt, the theme on September 26, 2009 was "twisted"

This was one of the many fantastic mosaic designs depicting religious stories on the floor of the Cathedral at St. Anne de Beaupre just outside of Quebec City.  It is the story of Adam & Eve with the snake twisted around the apple tree.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm still waiting for that lotto win too! Muskoka here I come! Mind you, the end is near and work will soon be just a memory.
I love that picture from the cathedral. Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

A lottery win would be awesome!! Great picture, the mosaic is very pretty.

Mary said...

What a really pretty mosaic!!

Bonnie Brown said...

Stupid ankle!
Didn't wait around until after the service to get to see more of the church.
Oh well, hopefully i will get back someday!