More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another Sneak Preview!!!

Oh what fun this is! Jennifer of Dragon Dreams is letting me give you another SNEAK PREVIEW! This time of Dustbunny Sanctuary, which I'm not finished but I'm aiming for a Friday/Saturday Happy Dance. Here's a scan of one of the cuties living in the sanctuary!

Now its time for this week's SBQ...

Q : Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your stitching habits? Tell us about them.


A : I don't think there's been any changes in my stitching habits since I started blogging. I've always been an addicted stitcher and I don't think that's really going to change. However I think my choices of what I want to stitch or things I have found I now like have been influenced by other bloggers.

Monday night Christin and I had a great time at Bluesfest! We saw Matt Mayes and El Torpedo followed by Sam Roberts. They both put on excellent high energy shows! Half way through Sam Roberts set the heavens opened and it rained! Part of the crowd left, but Christin and I stuck it out. Actually I think it made the evening more fun, what a blast it is dancing in the rain!

Tomorrow is technically Friday for me as I've taking Friday off from work. During the summer I'm allowed to work flex time where I work an extra 45 minutes a day for 9 days and I get the 10th day off. So I'm planning to sit here at home and finish that Dust Bunny Sanctuary!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Adorable ! Thanks for the sneak preview. Can't wait to see this one released ! :)

Dancing in the rain listening to Sam Roberts ? Sounds downright fabulous. Enjoy your longer weekend !

Leah said...

What a cute itty bitty bunny!

Michelle said...

Cute dust bunny! Thanks for the sneak preview.

Abi said...

That is so adorable! Can't wait to see the final picture. :)

Karoline said...

Cute Dustbunny, I look forward to seeing the complete design when Jennifer releases it.