More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Ketchup Post #3

Gosh darn it, too bad its not NaBloPoMo!  At this rate I would be doing a great job if it was November!

Clarisse had to supervise all stitches put in

I am an on-again-off-again Tuesday Night, "Tangled Skeins" stitcher, the group that Lynn goes to religiously despite the distance she is from the city.  So in all honesty I probably don't have much of an excuse for not going since I'm only a 25 minute drive away.  Actually my excuse is that I lead a very busy life!  LOL too much to do and not enough time.  I digress, Lynn put out an open invitation to the Tuesday Stitchers for a day of stitching at her place.  After missing Kathy's fantastic Labour Day weekend get together I was going!

 Lynn (center) getting in a few stitches between prepping food and making sure we were happy

I showed up at 10am, and didn't leave until 8pm!  I don't think I got as much stitching done as I would of liked, but it was nice just to get away... oh and maybe eat a little too much.  I think at times I was almost falling asleep, that's the problem when you stop, the body has a tendency to crash.

Lynn has been bragging about her wonderful new gazebo

 She's right, its the perfect stitchy-spot!

 Leslie was happy to be stitching too!

I had a lovely day, got some good stitches in, and had some great laughs... thanks Lynn I needed that!

6 comments:

Barbi said...

Oh my!! What a lovely place to stitch! Looks like you had a wonderful day :)

The Outgoing Introvert said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful time and what an awesome place to get together and stitch!@!!!

Lesleyanne said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time. It looks like a great place to stitch.

Lynn said...

Great pics Dani! I'm glad you enjoyed the day. We'll have to do it again soon!

Karen said...

Another lovely stitching day away! :) Lynn's gazebo looks like the perfect stitching retreat.

Veronica said...

Sounds like you had fun. That's indeed a lovely gazebo. I'd love to have some stitchy time there too.