More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Return of the Photo Hunt!

It is really taking me time to get life back into order again.  I thought I would be able to pop right back into my normal routine and schedule boy its a lot harder than you'd think to get back into the swing of things.  You know, things that take time away from stitching, like going to the gym and Taekwon-Do... you know stuff like that!

I have been meaning to start up Photo Hunting again, so here's the one from this past Saturday, October 15th.  The theme was "Public"


Only in Canada can the "public" wander around on the front lawn of the seat of Government!  Canada's Parliament Hill is open to the pubic.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome building!

Lesleyanne said...

A great picture.

Carmen said...

great photo!

Beatrice said...

Wonderful photo of a wonderful building!!

Kate said...

Great picture!

Julie said...

A lovely building

Jodie said...

Hey Dani! Congrats on your half as well!!! It WAS amazing...I can't wait to do my next! We might run into each other one of these times LOL....it took me 2:21, I was thrilled! Scotiabank sends you an email of the video of you finishing the race and it shows my friend and I crossing the finishline then immediately turning to each other and hugging while everyone trips around us....it's awesome! Any race plans for the rest of the year?

Karen said...

Gorgeous pic Dani!