More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Another Weekend Gone

The weekends never seem long enough anymore to fit in everything I'd like to get done!!!

Saturday I worked out in my gardens again and I have one more plot cleared and planted. I started another but the root system of the grass and weeds that have over taken it are so entrenched in the soil that I almost put my back out over it. So I've left it for another day. In the evening I had my folks over for supper and we watched the hockey game, hoping that Calgary was going to win The Cup.

Today I pretty much spent my day at TKD, it is testing time again and I was there to help out.

With all this stuff going on I really didn't get in as much stitching time as I had hoped. However, I did finish off the 3rd gazebo for Mystery 6... that leave one to go and part 6 will be DONE!!!!

No comments: