2005 Stitching Goals
- Noah's Submarine - I finished another page and a half of this during 2005.
- Celtic Banner - I only worked on it New Year's Day in 2005 (this is becoming a tradition)
- Ottawa Sampler - Finished!
- Start Bug Collector - Nope
- Start Arabian Woman - Nope
- Start Celtic Band Sampler - Started and Finished
- Scottish Castle Sampler - Nope
- Mini Mandalas 1 - Nope
- Dragon By the fireside Stocking - Started and Finished
Now I may of not started a lot of the projects I intended to last year but I did get a lot of stitching in! I'm not going to review everything I did do... you can visit my webpage as of January 1st and see all I got stitched in 2005.
2006 Stitching Goals - A little more modest this year I think.
- Finish Noah's Submarine
- Finish Celtic Banner
- Start and Finish Santa Fly Fishing Stocking
- Start and Finish Bug Collector
- Start Enchantment of Winter
- Stitch 12 Ornaments
Now for my December recap and January goalsDecember Goals :
Finish Midi Mystery 1 - Finished!
Finish Dragon By the fireside Stocking - Finished!
Stitch one ornament - Stitched two!
Decide on What to Stitch over the Christmas Holidays - Stitch those ornaments!
January Goals :
Stitch on Celtic Banner on New Year's Day
Finish one page on Noah's Sub
Stitch one ornament
Start model for Great Bear Canada when it arrives