More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, December 23, 2005

Finally On Holidays!!!

Well it felt like it took a long time to get here... I've made it to the Christmas Holidays! This school year has been so busy that I'm just exhausted.

Today was yet another busy day. Work wrapped up without a hitch. I drove out to pick up my Nephew who we took out to Lone Star for dinner and to see King Kong. I have to say I wasn't too impressed with King Kong. The mark of a good movie is when you don't notice the time passing. But I kept on wondering when the movie was going to end. It felt long.

Now the boys are playing video games and here I am relaxing, catching up on my Bulletin Boards and Blogs!

I'll probably be Blogging on a daily basis while I'm off work and look forward to an up to date webpage... And of course stitching!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Merry Christmas Dani!

Ulla said...

Merry Christmas

What a lovely ornament and a wonderful Christmas stocking.

Ulla in the north of Sweden