More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, November 24, 2006

Progress Pictures and a Little TWRR

I think its about time I tease you with some progress pictures... don't you think?


For the first time since Monday I've been able to sit down and work on Teresa Wentzler's Mini Autumn Sampler. Its coming along beautifully, but slowly. I've now got four pieces of fruit stitched up in that over one section. Next I'll tackling some grapes!

Since I haven't had the time or been in good lighting situations I've been able to also put some time in on Michael Powell's Mini Cottages 4! Boy is it really coming together now. I just want to focus on it... but I shouldn't also being that its on aida its a great travel project.


Finally like I promised Noah's Sub! Which I worked on last weekend at the retreat.


Oh and a little treat for you! My Teresa Wentzler Round Robin has come home! There is still room left on it, so I'm going to baste more squares and its going to go around to some of my good stitching friends... Christin, Beth, Ann, Beatrice, Adriana, and Kathy. Hopefully I have enough room for everyone!!! Then I'll have to figure out what kind of border to put around all the blocks!

6 comments:

Christine S said...

Wow, I really like the TW piece! Is it from a class? The colours are gorgeous!

Anne S said...

Wow, I love everything in your last two posts - there's so much to comment on, I'm just gonna say "LOVE IT ALL!!!" :D Being a TW fan, though, I especially love the Autumn sampler growing - great to see your WIP's too :D

catandturtle said...

Your in progress pieces are just beautiful. you always do such nice stitching. Ann.

Michelle said...

All your pieces look lovely! I especially like that Autumn Sampler, just gorgeous! You've been working on some beautiful projects!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Everything looks just fantastic! You have been making fantastic progress lately:)

Mary said...

You are really coming along with Noah's Sub. I also love the TWRR. All the motifs are great!!!