More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, January 05, 2007


Well yesterday I didn't get in as much stitching as I had thought I would the last time I blogged. I had kinda forgotten (but not really) that I had to go downtown to pick up poor Christin from the dentist, she was in rough shape afterwards. Since I was in town I decided to do my grocery run, instead of doing it today.


The morning I decided to spend updating my website. I've not got all my 2006 finishes catalogued and started a 2007 page. I also updated my WIPs... it had been too long since I had done that.


I did work a little on Noah's Sub last night, but not enough really worth sharing a scan since its a huge piece. Today, once I'm done online I'll pull the sub back out and hopefully make good progress.


I am looking forward to Saturday... Castle SAL day!!!

Photo : Hunter sleeping.

No comments: